Regional Arboriculture Business servicing Albury / Wodonga, NE Victoria & Southern NSW
For Sale | $375,000
Key features include:
• Employs trained & certified staff and TAFE trained apprentices, through ATEL, keen to stay and grow the business;
• Additional, industry qualified subcontractors to enable quality service to all clients during peak demand periods;
• Approved supplier agreements with many local councils and government instrumentalities;
• Consistent year on year double digit growth;
• 20+ years of client data base for substantial repeat business;
• Average revenue exceeding $13k/week with peaks over $20K;
• High Gross Margins with virtually nil stock required;
• Includes all assets / equipment necessary for Pruning, Tree removal, Stump grinding and Tree maintenance services as well as full operational & quality manuals developed over many years;
• Strong web presence & social media sites included;
• Will be relocated to your preferred site in either Albury or Wodonga or your regional address;
• Can be run by an owner / operator or under management with simple office / administration needs.
$375,000.00 for combined goodwill & assets. (GST not applicable)
A comprehensive Information memorandum, including full P&L history is available now subject to entering a deed of confidentiality. The vendors would welcome an ongoing, strong & mutually beneficial association with the new owners and will also provide initial "on the job" training and support for a mutually agreed period.
The ability to own your own environmentally friendly and highly successful / profitable business, without the need for license requirements is very rare. Having all the hard work completed so you can just carry on growing is even rarer.