Tamworth, New South Wales 2340
Northgate News Tamworth Growth is here Priced at only $100k + S.A.V.
For Sale | $100,000 + SAV
Northgate Shopping Centre is local and convenient with Coles as anchor store and 11 specialist retailers and other facilities serviced by 200 car parking places. This is a very busy neighbourhood shopping centre.
Northgate News is currently run by Husband-and-Wife team 5 days Monday to Friday and half day Saturday. This newsagency as all newsagencies, is officially designated by law an Essential Service which means one can open anytime. This presents the wonderful opportunity to extend hours on Saturdays and to open Sundays from say 10am to 4pm, especially with the sale of Sunday newspapers as a "given" customer base not to mention The Lott.
Although the H&W team currently operating the newsagency with changed opening hours (because of the family illness mentioned needs their care), they have not neglected the trading in Social Expression, hence its growth.
It is the beginning of the new style newsagency for today, for all ages, making sure the younger generation as well as the solid based aged community is well looked after. Dedicated to excellent customer service every day with a focus on tomorrow, this proven business model is committed to growth and showing after wages for working couple of $80k participating on minimal opening hours.
The freshly presented new development of Gifts and Greeting Cards combined, demonstrate $90k in the now designated Social Expression (generic term) embracing all ages' Lifestyle wants and needs. This means more growth by expanding into Toys, Art Supplies, more Gifts, and Games for all ages, Stationery for all Social, Educational and Business Purposes plus a section for Small Office Home Office (SOHO). This is in addition to our staples: Newspapers, magazines and of course, the opportunity to purchase a winning ticket in The Lott!
• Easy hours 8.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.- Mon to Friday closing Sat at 12.30 p.m. and closed on Sunday.
• Options for immediate increase to open Sat 8.00 to 5 p.m. making extra Lotto sales and Sundays say 8.30 until 4 pm. Proven sales with Sunday newspapers.
• Excellent Lotto turnover, $85,000 commissions p.a. (with adjustment for closure).
• Huge potential for growth in catering for the locals especially with extended hours.
• Providing Sunday newspapers for the local community as a start-up customer base.
• Northgate has a wonderfully balanced community comprising families with children of all ages plus retirees evenly spread through the community shopping daily.
The products on offer present the greatest opportunity to increase sales, and profit, in the forever growing extension with more 'Social Expression'.
For those wanting a low-cost entry-level business with instant opportunity within a locally based community in Tamworth then this is a must to look at.
Enquire now! A Full Business Profile with financials awaits your enquiry.