Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Pizza, Pide, Kebab Takeaway And Restaurant.
For Sale | $149,000
This takeaway and Restaurant is located on the main and busy street of Inner West Sydney along with other cafes and restaurants. Currently semi operated by the owner. Open till late night on the weekends as it is opposite a popular night club.
• Lease for 4 years with options or can be provided brand new for 5+5.
• Very low rent just $3,182/PM+ GST Plus Outgoings($300/PM)
• Most of the kitchen equipment are updated with massive range hood. inside and outdoor sitting.
• All suppliers are in place. They deliver onsite.
• Fridges and freezers are in place.
This business has been running for over 30 years but with current owner for nearly 2 years. It has seen both good and bad days during the pandemic but has recovered wonderfully and been staying strong, Currently doing over $32,000 revenue/month.
• Open 7 days a week from 10AM till 10PM, weekends till 2AM.
• Full training provided for easy transition. A great opportunity to be the owner and operator of this business.
• Regular customers, Uber, Menulog and Door dash all in place.
• Very good opportunity, vendor asking price is just $149,000
• Owner takes $2,000 to 2,500 plus per week.
• Add coffee and beverages as it has separate window as "coffee on the go".
• No Charcoal chicken in whole street, you can add charcoal chicken here lots of demand for it.
• Increase the trading hours early morning till late as it is on main street.
• Make the ambience bit better will increase the sale drastically.
• All above should increase the volume of sales to $60,000 to 90,000/month.
Cost to acquire
• Business: $149,000 Plus SAV.
• 3months lease bond: $10,500.
• 1month rental advance $3,500.
• Legal fees for buying the business and lease transfer cost.
Listing Number: NSW09830
Broker: Gilraj VenkatappaPhone: 0401744199Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09830
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF