New South Wales
The Coffee Club Lismore, Multi award winning store, Fantastic Shopping Centre!
For Sale | $850,000
The first store was created in Brisbane in 1989 as a place to get "an excellent coffee". The concept includes cafébar/restaurant stores with expanded menus and full table service.
An outstanding opportunity has emerged to acquire a The Coffee Club franchise in Lismore where the hard work has been done!
Business features include:
* Phenomenal Sales
* Outstanding location in "THE LOCAL" shopping centre
* Lease to February 2028
* Gross rent of $12,500 per month. Excellent as a percentage of the sales turnover
* Refurbished with little to spend. Owners don't quibble with the price and standard of the required equipment to set the standard, and to do the job!
* New franchisee/s will be fully trained for Coffee Club systems, processes and procedures. You are not on your own!
* Extensive Coffee Club marketing programs to help you grow the business, focusing on repeat customer visits
* Extremely well trained and experienced staff in the business
* Multi-award winning store
* Return to an owner operator is in the vicinity of $260,000 (FY2019)
Finance of up to 70% against the business could be available to approved applicants.
For more information, please contact
0438 189 657
Lismore is a city in northeastern New South Wales. It is also a regional centre in the Northern Rivers region of the State.
Ballina is located on the coast, 30 km to the east.
Lismore the home of one of the three campuses of Southern Cross University.
As of June 2018, the urban population of Lismore was 28,720.
Business Broker - Brisbane, Townsville & Regional Queensland
0438 189 657
Links / Tools
This listing last updated: