Surry Hills, New South Wales 2010
Beautifully Presented French Restaurant
For Sale | $260,000
Loluk Bistro a well known French Restaurant in Sydney, is being offered for sale after 3 years to enable the seller to move on, all of the hard work has been done and the business now awates the new owner to take to the next level .
Perfectly positioned in vibrant Surry Hills, this 77 sqm strata space + 45 sqm inside courtyard (very rare in the CBD) presents an exciting opportunity for astute investors. With outstanding frontage and excellent exposure to Bourke Street.
The fit- out and decor is immaculate as demonstrated in the photos, the restaurant also features a fully fitted kitchen, grease trap and exhaust, bathroom facilities, street frontage, large picture windows, storage.
- $82,000 + GST per annum gross rental income + increase CPI yearly
- Current tenant on 5 yrs lease (last November 2024)
- 77 sqm strata title retail shop/ space + 45 sqm inside courtyard
- Street frontage to Bourke Street
- High passing traffic and excellent exposure
- Fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Large picture windows
- Great position in high density area
- Close to well known establishment places (Beresford, Maybe Frank, Dead Ringer)
- Moments to Taylor Square and Oxford Street.
- 1M yearly turn over (GST included)
- Profit of average $190k per year before tax
- Trading at the moment only 7 shifts a week from Tuesday to Saturday (5 dinner & 2 lunch)
- Easy opportunity to grow the daily turnover by doing breakfast/lunch and brunch!
- $260.000 (bank guarantee $24.000 + plus stock $20.000 food and alcohol included in the price)
Plenty of additional opportunities for the new owners, including extension of hours, including Sunday brunch- NOTING the owner does not work in the business
The sale presents a great opportunity in a sought-after inner-city pocket just moments from Taylors Square, Oxford Street and the CBD.
GENUINE INQUIRIES ONLY