New South Wales
MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION
For Sale | $1,325,000 + SAV
Bin Tipping Equipment
KEY BUSINESS FEATURES
• Patented and trademarked product in high demand.
• Strong Customer base including major national companies
• All stages of production managed in house from design, manufacture and marketing.
• Supplier to key regulated industry groups with compliance requirements.
• Company recognised for production and supply of quality reliable products.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Advantage of quality and compliance over comparative imported products.
• Premium prices accepted for products of such high quality and functionality.
• Clear and unequivocal target market linked to OH&S legislation compliance.
• Potential to expand to public awareness and environmental concerns related to waste disposal business practice.
• Introduction of complimentary and associated products to complement the initial product offer.
• Stable workforce.
• Strong and comprehensive distribution network in every state and territory of Australia.
• Bin Products
• Bin Tippers
• Glass Crushers
• Drum Crushers
• Installation & Training for all Wrightway2MT® Bin Tippers.
• National network of Service Providers/Authorised Technicians
• Immediate back up support/repairs
This business specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of a range of waste bins, foot pedal bins, bin tippers and associated products that address the operational issues related to waste and facilities management.
Incorporated in 1996 this family run business has grown into a successful entity employing 8 full time staff, boosted during contracted roll-outs to 18. It Is located in rural north east NSW in close proximity to the popular destination Byron Bay.
The strong product lineup competes with imported products that do not meet required Australian standards and fail to meet the needs of significant sectors of the market.
Innovative and patented products have put this company well ahead of their competition in respect of hygienic handling in all industry sectors and ability to stand the heavy demands associated with commercial and industrial use.
Critical to the success of these products is meeting the requirements of occupational health and safety regulations and the tough regulations on hygiene standards involved in food preparation.
The potential for sales of these products is found in a vast array of market segments some of which up until now have barely been explored, providing ample scope for expansion.
ASKING PRICE $1,325,000 +SAV
The current owners are looking to move on and see their successful
business passed onto a new owner with the energy and vision to take it
to the next level.