Pyrmont, New South Wales 2009
Motivated vendor Negotiable on Price
For Sale | $45,000
Located in a prime inner-city location, this highly profitable Pyrmont salon is ripe for expansion with the right-minded owner. With reduced rent, this exceptionally large salon has the potentially to expand into a combined barber-coffee shop for added value, profit and popularity resulting in Style & Experience in men's hair.
A barber-coffee shop is the new men's social club, and a highly profitable trend, as stated by Business Insider. "It's a place you can chill and hang-out, not just get a hair-cut". It's the biggest wave of popularity on social media and this opportunity is up for grabs and ready to boom.
The obsession with social media means the image-conscious urban male, visits a barber shops as often as once a week to ensure they are Instagram-ready. At an average of $30-$55 per haircut this can mean there is a lot of cash generated in a busy shop, making business savvy barbershops that get their maths correct quite profitable. Add on a trendy coffee shop and you have your USP (Unique Selling Point) down pat.
Key features of this opportunity:
- $3000 net profit p/wk (during COVID-19)
- 4-chair with new fit-out establishment
- Be your own boss work your own hours
- Owner moving overseas eager to sell
- Attractive turnover $242k p/yr (expenses $116k)
- One of the first barbers established in the area with repeat local business
- Coffee shop fit-out ready to go for client perks and business growth
- Exceptionally low rent in prime location
- Loyal long-term staff
- Perfect for owner operator or astute investor
- Online client booking system
Not to be missed opportunity for someone who would like to expand the business and reap the rewards. Repeat local business accounts for most of the revenue as testament to the popularity of this business.
Listing ID: NSW09649
Broker: Mark Jason
Phone: 02 9899 1999
Email: email@example.com (TF)
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business and enquire now at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09649
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF