New South Wales
Be Quick, Charcoal Chicken Resto Just For Lease.
For Sale | Refer to Broker
• Asking price was $525,000. WIWO. (Now nothing to pay) Owner is too busy with other priority).
• Owner can take $15,000 to 17000 plus (before tax) per month.
• Under management, not franchised.
• Lease for 10 years with 5+5 years options.
• Very low rent at $10,000/PM+GST including rates and outgoings.
• Equipment lease $1000/month.
Cooking premium quality and premium priced Lebanese cuisine with fast foods atmosphere Like Big giants Option of drive through with window and way.
• Restaurant and Takeaway is on the busy Pacific highway of Newcastle with ample parking.
• All suppliers are in place, delivers on-site.
• Brand new equipment
• 3 cool rooms and freezers.
• Spacious Open kitchen.
• With coffee options.
• Open every day from 10AM till 8PM.
• Highly rated by Uber eats.
• Full training provided for easy transition including cooking
• Clean, beautiful restaurant shop and easy to run by owner and 2 employees.
Great Opportunity for Business Visa purpose (Immigration Purpose) also the area belongs to Regional even though it is in heart of the city.
• Develop your own app (currently under construction)
• Open Drive through (already in place).
• Increase the trading hours early morning till late as it is on the highway.
• Add BYO it will boost the sale.
• Digitally market the business as it is New business just under a year.
• All above should increase the volume to $25,000 to $30,000/week.
Acquire the business for:
• Lease Bond 3 month: $30,000
• 1 Month rent; $10,000
• 1 Month equipment rent: $1,000
• Stock at valuation: approximately $20,000
Listing Number: NSW09546
Broker: Gilraj VenkatappaPhone: 0401744199Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09546
The Purchaser to make his/her own investigations and inquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.