44 Pascoe Vale Road, Moonee Ponds, Victoria 3039
Moonee Ponds Sewing - an iconic business in the wonderful, & fast growing, Moonee Ponds area.
For Sale | $225,000 WIWO
With only two owners over all this time, the business has a reputation as the #1 location for sewing machines, sewing supplies and sewing classes. The current owner is retiring from business and is offering Moonee Ponds Sewing on a WIWO basis with all machines, accessories and stock included.
Key features include:
• Employs qualified, trained & knowledgeable staff and subcontractors keen to stay on with a new owner;
• Can be run by an owner / operator or under management with simple office / administration needs;
• Very little competition with very few dealerships in Melbourne or the northern suburbs;
• Excellent lease with ongoing options available as well as allocated parking spaces and generous street parking;
• Tremendous ongoing support from all the major manufacturers;
• Includes an extremely popular "Sewing Club" with active members meeting regularly and providing additional revenue streams with sewing classes growing in popularity;
• Strong social media & web presence in place with a popular "Online Store" included at no additional cost;
• The stock valuation alone exceeds the asking price making this the best value offer of a lifetime.
NEW PRICE REDUCTION - Now $195,000.00 for combined goodwill, assets & stock. (GST not applicable as business will be sold as a going concern)
A comprehensive Information memorandum, including full P&L history is available now subject to entering a deed of confidentiality. The vendors will also provide initial "on the job" training and support for a mutually agreed period and manufacturers / suppliers training will also be included.
The ability to own your own successful / profitable business, without the need for years of experience is very rare. Having all the hard work completed so you can just carry on growing is even rarer.