Melbourne, Victoria 3004

Mechanical Repair Workshop $398K (16310)

For Sale | $398,000

Mechanical Repair

This is a great opportunity to acquire an extremely well known mechanical repair business specialising in the repairs and maintenance of street sweepers.

The large 700sqm workshop is well equipped and fitted, consisting of an office, reception area, lunch room, spare parts room, a 12 tonne hoist, a 3.5 tonne hoist, a forklift, welders, and much much more. The business includes all equipment required to operate a successful repair shop, with 90% of repairs on street sweepers and the remaining 10% on your regular car and truck repairs.

Located on a busy main road in a thriving industrial area in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs, the business is surrounded by factories and is easily accessible.

Key features include:

*Taking $18,000 per week
*Open 5 days per week, keep your weekends free
*Good profits
*Negotiable lease as the Vendor is the Landlord
*Lots of potential
*Cheap $800 rent per week

For more information please contact Jim Papas from LINK on the below:
Phone: 0414 653 638
Email: jim.papas@linkbusiness.com.au

Business Snapshot

Price: $398,000 Lease Options: 3+3+3 (negotiable)

Share



Marketing By


Jim Papas

LINK, formerly Klemms

Overview

This Mechanical Repair Business is one of 134 businesses for sale in Melbourne City, Victoria, and one of 7 Mechanical Repair Businesses in this region that a business for sale currently has on offer. This Mechanical Repair Business is for sale in Melbourne City for the asking price of $398,000 and is new to the market.