Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Exciting Franchisor Opportunity: A showcase of one of Australia's biggest indoor playcentre.
For Sale | Expressions of Interest
Seeing is believing!! Upon request we will provide you with the links to:-
- The Business Website
- The Grand Opening Video
- The Architecture Video
- Fox FM video
The following are some of the key features, advantages and benefits of this opportunity:-
- The play centre started business in July 2018.
- The 2500 square metres (including mezzanine) is "highly visual" and colourful.
- The architects and designers were challenged to build this immaculate indoor playground facility with state of the art, modern quality interiors and adventure styled playgrounds like the sea, forest, space, etc.
- The systems and procedures are complemented by a competent team of trained qualified staff to ensure smooth operations.
- The locals in the area love using the facility for children's birthday parties and parents gatherings.
- The fully air conditioned centre is situated in an excellent location with great exposure and plenty of parking space.
- There are no such facilities in the area and there is a strong demand.
- There are party rooms and a cooking school for hire and large areas for expansion into allied businesses, such as a Childcare or Early Learning Centre (subject to council approval).
- It has a café that offers a wide variety of delicious food and drink options, including burgers, salads, focaccias, pizzas and fish and chips, barista-made coffee, juices, etc.
- Seeing is believing!!! A site visit can be arranged to see it in action.
Note: All interested parties will be asked to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
For further details please contact the exclusive agents.
James Tan - Opex Corporate Business Brokers
[ E&OE. Images used are for illustrative purposes only.]