Print & Design Business - Negotiable Vendor Terms 
For Sale | $190,000 + SAV
The following are some of the key features and benefits of acquiring this well established and profitable business:-
- The business only operates from Monday to Friday, thus, your weekends are free.
- It has many long standing, loyal and repeat customers. The vendor and franchisor will show you how to take advantage of the untapped potential.
- The price includes all assets (list will be provided) owned by the business. It is fully setup with in-house digital printers, wide format printing equipment, bindery and finishing equipment.
- The current owner has operated the business for the last eight years.
- It is located on a busy road in an industrial and commercial precinct less than 30km east of Melbourne CBD.
- You will inherit a proven operational and marketing system backed by a highly recognised national brand.
- There is only one new territory left in Melbourne for this award winning franchise. The cost of setting up a new centre starts from $250,000.
- As the vendor owns the premises, a new secure lease with attractive rental is available to the lucky buyer.
- Average annual turnover for the last 2 years in excess of $400,000.
- The business may qualify for a Business Migration Visa (subject to confirmation).
- No prior design or print experience required. Full training and support systems are in place to assist the new owner to succeed.
- The vendor is reluctantly selling for personal reasons.
- Asking Price: $190,000 + SAV
Note: All interested parties will be asked to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
(E&OE. Images used are for illustrative purposes only.)
For further details please contact James Tan - Opex Corporate Business Brokers
Mobile: +61 433 433 800