Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Profitable Commercial Roofing Contractor Taking $80K p/w EBITDA $658K + Hobart/Southern Tasmania
For Sale | $930,000
This commercial roofing company has made its mark on the local landscape in the south of Tasmania since 1991. Well established, reputable and profitable it provides a perfect opportunity for a new operator to continue with the upward growth trend experienced in the Tasmanian construction industry.
The current business offers a new operator the following;
• Established contracts and longstanding mutually beneficial relationships with existing local builders.
• Reputable company with high level of service, compliant with industry standards.
• Current work approved and ready to commence in excess of $3 million.
• Potential to run business under management.
• Trained staff, well versed in their field of expertise.
• Owner is prepared to stay on for up to 2 years post settlement to assist with a smooth transition and to support continuity of projects.
• Turnover has increased year upon year since 2018.
• Documented policies and procedures.
• Turn over in excess of $4.5mil trending upward.
• Normalised EBPITDA is trending upwards.
• Transfer of current 3-year lease available with an option to renew every 3 years thereafter.
Specialising in; metal roofing and wall cladding repairs and installing cement sheeting, aluminium wall cladding, copper sheeting and timber cladding, this business has become an integral part of the commercial roofing industry with high standards of delivery and workmanship fully compliant with current industry standards.
The necessary infrastructure, relationships and staff are well placed for the continuation and successful future growth of the company.
A comprehensive information memorandum has been prepared for this business as well as accountant prepared financials. An inspection of the business is highly recommended.
For more information, please book a confidential discussion with;
Phone: +61 3 6135 4446
Mobile: +61 0405 348 932
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiry in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
We look forward to supporting your enquiry.