Alpine Cabins and Lodge in Ben Lomond
For Sale | $350,000
The leasehold includes 6 fully furnished cabins which sleeps 12 and a lodge which in the past has been used for staff accommodation.
The fully furnished cabins, and lodge are accessible all year round and are located at the foot of the ski slopes, about 4.5 kilometres from the top of Jacobs Ladder.
A skidoo which is included in the sale makes getting around during peak snow periods a breeze. Whether you enjoy snowboarding or hiking in summer time, these cabins offer comfortable accommodation that will ensure you have easy access to the nearby ski slopes and beautiful plateau walks.
Geared to attract adventure seekers, hikers, bikers and groups who enjoy life or those who simply want to connect with the outdoors is the state's only commercial ski field providing opportunities for the community and visitors to the region to participate in a range of snow based activities including beginner and intermediate skiing and snowboarding, tobogganing, and snow play.
Take full advantage of the unique position and even rarer opportunity to provide rustic accomodation to travellers, adventurers and thrill seekers far and wide.
Allow your imagination to run wild as you consider the enormous possibilities you have in developing a small piece of wilderness at a fractional price.
Further highlights include;
• The ski cabins and lodge are within an hour's drive of a major population centre Launceston and 3 hours from Hobart
• Beginner ski slope (skiers snow borders and snow play) when covered in a suitable snow cover.
• The winding, scenic road to the village offers some excellent viewpoints and lookouts
• Located in a tourism region offering visitor services and attractions in surrounding areas
• Year round accommodation available.
• Outside of the cooler months, rock climbing, alpine walking and road touring are popular activities in the Ben Lomond National Park.
• A 10 year lease is transferrable with options to renew. Annual commercial rent currently $2562.50 (around $214.00pm) and the annual rent for the Lodge currently $1750.00 (around $145.00 pm) The transfer of the lease is subject to all necessary assessments and approvals from the Crown.
• Recent upgrades include solar panels and hydronic heating throughout the cabins.
An information memorandum and asset register is available for prospective purchasers.
An inspection of the leasehold property is highly recommended.
For more information, please book a confidential discussion with;
Brenda TsiaousisPhone: +61 3 6135 4446Mobile: +61 0405 348 932 Email: Brenda.Tsiaousis@linkbusiness.com.au
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
We look forward to supporting your enquiry.