New South Wales
Sub Franchise Store
For Sale | $350,000
• Turnover has increased significantly in the last 18 months and has been consisting hitting $14,000 per week in recent months.
• An owner operator can take advantage and increase sales even more by focusing on improvements to a store that is currently run under management.
• The business is is not limited to trading shopping centres hours, due to the fact that it has external access.
• Comes with a long lease with sustainable rent of around 10% of turnover, providing security for the ongoing viability of the business.
• The Central Coast is one of the fastest growing population areas of NSW.
• The franchise chain was founded in the USA, in 1965. The company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar business, with more than 30,000 outlets in 87 countries.
• Bank finance is often available to approved purchasers, secured against the business itself.
• Branding does work in business. It's what consumers pay attention too and everyone knows this brand!
This business would be Ideal as a quality return on investment with minimal input or as a strong earner with brand presence for those entering the industry with limited experience.
Listing # NSW10189
Broker: Stuart McLachlan
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW10189
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF