Floreat Forum, Western Australia 6014
Springs Meats and Small Goods Floreat Forum
For Sale | $329,000 + SAV
Located in a prime residential suburb, and prominently positioned within the Floreat Forum Shopping Centre, 8kms west-northwest of the central business district of Perth. This highly successful and profitable business, is famed for its high quality products and customer service.
Springs Meats Floreat is well established, with a loyal and consistent customer base.
Floreat Forum is a double supermarket shopping centre featuring Woolworths and Coles with over 90 specialty stores providing a wide range of products and services.
Features and Benefits:
• High profile location within the Floreat Forum Shopping Centre
• Long established, award winning butcher shop
• Long history of strong cashflow and profitability
• 22K average weekly sales FY19 with potential for growth
• Landlord receptive to lease renewal discussion
• A consistently profitable business, with a substantial and loyal repeat client base
• A consistent local area marketing campaign could expand considerably on the customer base
• Ideally suited to a full-time owner operator or, partnership/family
• Experienced staff in place ready to support new owner
• Support and training can be agreed with the current owners
For more information, please contact 08 6277 0345 or email email@example.com
Licensee: Dominus Capital Pty Ltd I 71867