Events Management & Hire Business
For Sale | $795,000
This company specialises in creative design and decor installation for corporate events in SE Qld, conferences, gala dinners, award nights, activations and product launches. This business has global clients, high profile companies, Leading Professional Conference organisers.
Working plant & equipment includes a huge range of props, stage sets and theming decor, custom furniture, lighting, linens, chair covers, centrepieces and more. All are housed in a purpose-build warehouse. Inventory items are sourced from around the world or built in-house as required.
All the Management and staff are in place and are passionate about their jobs. A large part of this company's business comes from repeat customers.
The business has a strong trading history and is very well established with nothing left to do by a new owner. Quotations, bookings and invoicing are all undertaken with a high quality computerised system, ensuring the full transfer of information and records to the new owner. Full training and handover will be provided to the new owner.
Event production and associated equipment hire businesses are highly profitable.
Key highlights of this business are:
* Highly profitable, showing an exceptional return on current and past financials
* Strong working relationship with the majority of the entertainment venues
* Sale price includes the underlying value of plant & equipment
* Substantial value of deposits received for forward bookings already in place
* Experienced high quality staff in place
* Well established in the industry, very strong brand presence
* Full training and handover will be included
* A person with marketing skills will improve the opportunities for this business
Asking Price: $795,000 (incl. working stock)
A Confidentiality Agreement needs to be completed before further information can be disclosed, please complete an online confidentiality agreement at https://linkbusiness.com.au/GC00569 and click on the ENQUIRE NOW button.
For full details contact Guy Cooper