Not all Food Franchises are the Same
For Sale | $285,000
What makes Sandella's Express Cafe different?
* One-time Franchise Release provision (Opt-Out) 12 months after opening your store, no questions asked
* This releases you from your Franchise Agreement and Lease obligations if you opt-out
* Sandella's having a re-purchase store offer if you opt-out
Starting a Sandella's Express Cafe is now affordable:
* Lower capital requirements, with the average cost of a turnkey store costing $285,000 that includes Franchise Agreement and Store Training Fees
* Up to 75% financing available to approved applicants, so you don't need hundreds of thousands of dollars to start a business
* Sandella's will pay the lease bond and hold the head lease for the first 12 months
Sandella's Express Cafe offers customers delicious pizzas, wraps, paninis, salads, coffees and more. The Cafe model caters to dine-in, pickup and delivery customers, with the added benefit of online ordering, through the Sandella's App.
Sandella's have great locations from the Gold Coast, Brisbane Region and Sunshine Coast available now, with other great sites still being developed to open next year. Or if you have location you would like to open a Sandella's Express Cafe, then let us know.
Caboolture / Kallangur / Park Ridge / Greenbank / Stapylton / Bellmere / Rothwell / Doolandella and more coming.
Contact us today to find out more. You can also ask about registering for one of their no obligation discovery evenings held at the store.
Asking Price: $200,000 - $300,000
A Confidentiality Agreement needs to be completed before further information can be disclosed, please complete an online confidentiality agreement at https://linkbusiness.com.au/GC00577 and click on the ENQUIRE NOW button.
For full details contact Alan Minshull