Brisbane City, Queensland 4000
Convenience Store Fresh Produce Up Market Business For Sale #9228
For Sale | $130,000 WIWO
Situated in a clean and well maintained strip mall providing 30 car parks. The fresh produce store has a track record for what is selling and is running smoothly with a regular weekly income, providing the current owner's with approximately $80,000 per annum. While the deal includes 2 weeks training, the only skills needed to continue with this successful business is commitment and customer satisfaction.
The convenience store is just 1 km away from Coles, however with a the wealthy demographic surrounds and unique items offered, the competition is hardly an issue. The store has an exceptionally good range of cheese which is directly sourced, and is very popular! There are also fresh flowers in store.
Already set up, running and ready for takeover, simply step in and continue to profit, not too mention the benefits of owning your own food store!
- Food License
- Owner operator
- 2 Part time employees paid weekly
- Turnover $890,000
- Weekly Sales $17,000
- Accounting Figures available including up to date BAS Statements
- Lease existing term till December 2021
- Area Of Premises 130 sqm Plus 100 sqm downstairs
- Gross rent 13, 686 per month with an annual increase well below 2%
- Fully Equipped
- Well maintained walk-in fridges and freezers
- Mazda S200 2 Ton van included
Business selling price: $130,000 WIWO. Any serious offer considered.
Broker: Ray Dye 0411 428 776
This convenience store business for sale is a lucrative opportunity to get started in your own food business, well established and ready for takeover.