Plant & Equipment Wet & Dry Hire business for sale! Includes P&E of $1.5m
For Sale | $2,000,000
Located in the Greater Brisbane area
Fixed rate/long hire work. Currently only doing a very small volume of this type of work
Contract repairs for other earthmovers and sub-contractors
Increase marketing and social media exposure
Opportunity to up-sell complimentary services such as silt barrier construction to existing clients
• An interstate or regional operator seeking strong representation in SEQ
• Operators struggling to source Plant & Equipment and employees
• Private Equity groups looking at roll-up strategies in a buoyant but fragmented sector
This business is currently run from the current owner's premises, the new owner will need to relocate the business.
15 including the owner
Reason for Sale
The owners are looking to retire
About the Business
An attractive investment:
• Turnover $3m (5 year average)
• Investment required $2m
• Plant & Equipment value $1.5m
• Recently upgraded and meticulously maintained equipment
• Ability to relocate the business to a location of choice
• Excellent relationships and repeat work
The business is one of the few general hire earthmovers who own their own fleet, and directly employ the operators, although more capital-intensive it gives the business a higher degree of control over service delivery, and therefore a higher quality of service, for which they can charge a premium, relative to their competitors.
The business services primarily commercial customers including local and interstate builders, landscapers, plumbers, concreters and civil contractors. Clients also include cross-hire and subcontract work with other local earthmovers.
The business has a large number of distinct, repeat clients with a very diversified client base. The business is not heavily dependent on a single or concentrated small group of clients with no client representing more than 10% of the business's turnover.
Owned and operated by the current owners for over 25 years