Belmont North, New South Wales 2280
Long-Standing & Highly Regarded Food Wholesaler Business in Lake Macquarie
For Sale | $299,000
- Annual Turnover $898,000 +
- Adjusted Annual Profits $152,000 +
- Weekly Adjusted Profits $2,900 +
- Staff x 1 Full-time (42 hours weekly)
On offer is a wholesaler food business, located in beautiful Belmont, which has been servicing Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, and the Central Coast for over forty years. This business sells and delivers to hospitality businesses, as well as the general community.
Belmont is a gem on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, known for its tranquillity and sparkling lakes; a popular destination for tourists. Belmont boasts beautiful cafes, restaurants, multiple schools, and parks, and is only twenty kilometres from Newcastle CBD.
Boasting a large variety of products, including, but not limited to:
• Savoury and sweet pastries, including pies, pasties, sausage rolls and much more!
• Donuts and muffins
• Brownies and slices
• Cakes, including specialty cakes (birthday, Christmas, Easter, anniversary, plus more)
• An extensive range of desserts, including lemon meringue, cheesecake, plus more!
• Freshly baked bread products, including bagels, fruit, Turkish, croissants,
The business comes with the following:
• Isuzu 2019 D-Max vehicle (refrigerated)
• Isuzu 2015 D-Max vehicle (refrigerated)
• 2010 Toyota Hi-Lux vehicle (refrigerated and sign-written)
• 1 x Long-term, loyal employee
• Steady and large customer base, including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Café's, and Clubs
• Support from the current owners after handover
The Current Owner's roles include:
• Owner 1: Order taking, sending orders to suppliers, and delivering products (60 hours per week).
• Owner 2: Order taking, and delivering products (30 hours per week)
The current owners run the business from home, which means there is zero cost for rent and associated outgoings. The business runs 14 hours (3 days per-week), and 6 hours (3 days per-week). The owners have been running the business for over ten years and are looking to retire.
This business would suit a family, or individual seeking a great income with work/life balance. The profits would also allow for the business to be-run under management or to hire a manager, and additional staff to lessen the owner's hours per week. Additional staff would also allow for the client base to grow, both within the area, as well as branching out to new areas.
Please contact Dani Rifai on 0411 870 977, or email email@example.com, or click on the link provided for more information (Licence Number 10064471).