New South Wales
Fully Managed Health Foods Store. North Shore.
For Sale | $400,000
• Long established over 10 years.
• Strong returns to owner
• Store has excellent online presence
• Fully qualified therapeutic staff provides advice and natural treatment options
• Proudly local and family owned, offering the Northern Beaches a better way to shop for all Health Food products
• $1.3m PA turnover
• Trades 7 Days.
• Excellent EBITDA
• Excellent location in Sydney's Northern Beaches.
• Enviable reputation for service/quality earned over the last 10 years
• Fully trained staff in place including qualified Naturopath
• Long Lease available.
• All fixtures, fittings & equipment included
A well-established, independently owned business in the Health Food sector.
Highly profitable, averaging sales of $1.3m Annually, registering continuous growth, and located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
The owner has operated this business successfully for over 10 years. Recognised as a quality supplier of all health food products.
"Fuel your body with nutritious food and stock up for the week. The family-owned shop stocks sustainably sourced, natural, and organic foods. You'll find everything from nuts, seeds, pulses, and grains to dried fruit, snacks and up to ten different varieties of homemade muesli.
If you love a cuppa, it also claims to have one of the widest selections of loose-leaf tea in Australia, sourced from sustainable producers. If you live on the northern beaches, you can get your shopping delivered to your door for an extra $5, but it also ships all around the country via Australia Post. However, if you visit in person, you can make use of the store's naturopaths, who'll guide you through natural treatments and products on offer"
Reference: concreteplayground.com 21.6.21
Listing ID: NSW09940
Broker: Charles Gallen
Mobile:0411 185 606
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business and enquire now at: https://www.linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09940
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF